Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large jicama (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, then julienned or cubed (easiest to work with if you cut the jicama in half first)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 a large cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 1 navel orange, peel cut away, sliced crosswise, then each round quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pinch of paprika
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?