Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 (1 pound) jicama, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded daikon radish
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 firm pear, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|