Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jicama-Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups small-dice jicama
- 2 cups small-dice mango (from about 2 medium mangoes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion (from about 1/2 medium onion)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed and finely chopped
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?