Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 green plantain, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 ounces beef skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice processed American cheese, cut in half
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 leaves lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 100.4g|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|