Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jícama, Cucumber and Radish Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch pink radishes (about 6), thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- ½ small jícama, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime vinaigrette
- ½ teaspoon chile powder
- Kosher Salt
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 193kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|