Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 scant tablespoon yeast (1 package fresh or active dry)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus oil for the bowl
- 3/4 cup cool water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (approximately)
- 3 to 4 ounces smoked salmon sliced paper-thin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/3 cup crme frache or sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 heaping tablespoons domestic golden caviar (optional)
- 1 heaping tablespoon black caviar (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh dill for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?