Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jewish Eggplant Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons salt, or as needed
- 2 pounds eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh part-skim mozzarella, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|