Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jesse's Favorite Crispy-Baked Potato Pancakes
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds Idaho or other baking potatoes (about 4 or 5), peeled
- 5 whole scallions, ends trimmed and minced (about 1 cup)
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream and/or applesauce for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 101kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|