Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerusalem Artichokes with Crispy Prosciutto Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 pound Jerusalem artichokes (also known as sunchokes), well scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large shallot , peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons roughly torn mint
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?