Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerusalem Artichoke and Artichoke Heart Linguine
- 1 tbsp kosher or fine sea salt, plus 1 tsp
- 1 lb/455 g dried linguine
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb/455 g Jerusalem artichokes, cut on the diagonal into slices 1/4 in/6 mm thick
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- One 14-oz/400-g can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained and patted dry
- 6 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup/15 g thinly sliced fresh mint
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?