Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerky ham hocks
- 4 x 500 g cured higher-welfare ham hocks
- olive oil
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clementine
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 3 red shallots, peeled and diced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 3 cloves
- 3 level teaspoons sea salt
- 3 teaspoons allspice
- 3 teaspoons runny honey
- 3 tablespoons golden rum
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or malt vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?