Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerky Lover's Jerky - Sweet, Hot and Spicy!
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound lean beef sirloin tip, sliced into 1/8 inch strips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|