Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk-spiced chicken with crunchy peanut slaw
- 4 whole chicken thighs , skin removed
- 2 tbsp Jamaican jerk paste
- white cabbage , about 200g, shredded
- small red onion , finely sliced
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 small green pepper , diced
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?