Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk sweet potato & black bean curry
- 2 onions , 1 diced, 1 roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g ginger , roughly chopped
- small bunch coriander , leaves and stalks separated
- 3 tbsp jerk seasoning
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp demerara sugar
- 2 vegetable stock cubes, crumbled
- 1kg sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 x 400g cans black beans , rinsed and drained
- 450g jar roasted red peppers , cut into thick slices
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?