Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk pork & pineapple skewers with black beans & rice
- 400g pork fillets , cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 tbsp jerk or Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce , plus extra to serve (optional)
- 3 limes , zest and juice 1, other 2 cut into wedges to serve
- small pineapple , peeled , cored and cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g basmati rice
- 400g can black beans , drained and rinsed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?