Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk beefburger with pineapple relish & chips
- 4 very large potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion , grated and finely chopped
- 1 carrot , grated
- 400g/ 14oz beef mince
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning (we used Bart)
- 200g/7oz fresh pineapple (we used pre-cut packet), finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- small handful coriander , roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime
- lettuce and burger buns , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?