Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 4 Scotch bonnet or habanero chiles, stemmed, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons allspice berries
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- Habaneros and Scotch bonnetsextremely hot chilesare available at better supermarkets and at Latin markets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?