Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 to 2 Scotch bonnets or other hot chilies, seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy) sauce
- 1 small bunch of green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- generous handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- juice from 3 limes (1/3 cup)
- fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?