Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk Chicken with Cool Pineapple Salsa
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple, preferably fresh
- 1/3 cup seeded and finely diced English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1¼ pounds), pounded between 2 sheets of wax paper to ½-inch thickness
- 1 cup chopped scallions (both white and green parts; about 6 scallions)
- ½ Scotch bonnet or habanero pepper, seeded and finely minced (wear gloves when handling and keep your hands away from your eyes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon ground
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1½ teaspoons fresh thyme leaves or ½ teaspoon dried
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?