Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk Chicken With Rice, Black Beans, and Pineapple
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup spiced rum or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons jerk sauce (such as Pickapeppa Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and pepper
- 1 olive oil
- 8 ounces 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?