Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 bunches whole scallions, finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Scotch bonnet peppers (any color), seeded and minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 2 tablespoons dried
- ¼ cup ground allspice (dry pimento berries)
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 cup water
- 5 pounds chicken thighs or 2 small whole chickens, cut into quarters (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 626kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 235mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|