Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jerk-Spiced Beef Sirloin
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds boneless beef top loin or beef sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|