Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jeremy's Philly Steak and Cheese Sandwich
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|