Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jen's Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
- 3 pounds beef rump roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold water, or as needed
- 8 potatoes, peeled and halved
- 3 onions, peeled
- 1/2 cup cold water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|