Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 76.8g|
|Saturated Fat 28.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|