Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jen's Hamburger Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 head Savoy cabbage, sliced
- 3 cups peeled, seeded and cubed butternut squash
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|