Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 pound turkey sausage links, without casings, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|