Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jenn's Chicken Parmesano Supreme
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - lightly pounded to an even thickness
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|