Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jennifer's Fennel and Grapefruit Summer Salad
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|