Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup any flavor fruit jam
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|