Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jeff's Recipe for Oysters in a Pan
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 50 shucked oysters
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's®)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm chicken stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|