Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jeannie's Kickin' Fried Fish
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (such as Progresso®)
- 2 teaspoons roasted onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|