Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon dried shrimp paste, pressed into a disk about ¼ inch (6 millimeters) thick
- 5 shallots (about 3 ¾ ounces/110 grams total), coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 fresh red Holland chiles or other fresh long, red chiles such as Fresno or cayenne, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar, thinly sliced, or dark brown sugar (for a slightly sweeter sambal, increase the sugar by 1 teaspoon)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 72kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|