Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Java Chocolaty Cookies
- 1 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|