Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jasmin's Pad Thai
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- A dash of peanut or olive oil
- Shrimp (deveined), or calamari (cleaned and sliced) or chicken or pork (thinly sliced)
- An egg
- A small handful of thai rice noodles
- 1/2 a cup (max) of chicken stock or water
- 4 to 5 glugs of fish sauce
- A heaping tablespoon tamarind sauce*
- 1/2 tablespoon palm sugar or unrefined caster sugar
- A pinch or 2 of crushed red chile flakes
- A handful of bean sprouts
- 3 or 4 scallions, cut into 3-inch sticks
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raw cashews, coarsely chopped
- Fresh lime wedges and cucumber slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?