Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jarlsberg Vidalia Onion Pie
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium Vidalia Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 partially baked 9-inch pie crust (I use
- ) * See Cook's Notes below
- 1 1/2 cups grated Jarlsberg cheese
- 3 whole eggs, at room temperature, preferably free range
- 1 1/2 cups half and half, preferably organic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Generous pinch cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?