Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces Jarlsberg cheese
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups dry white wine, such as Rhine Riesling
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1½, cups fresh crabmeat, shredded and picked over for shells
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and white pepper (optional)
- 2 sourdough baguettes, cut into bitesize cubes, each with some crust on
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 868kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 91g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|