Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japchae (Korean Stir-Fried Sweet Potato Noodles) Recipe
- 8 ounces dried Korean sweet potato noodles
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch matchsticks
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms , stems trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 1 medium scallion , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?