Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 ounces dangmyeon (clear sweet potato noodles)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 5 ounces beef, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 ounces fresh pyogo (shiitake) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces spinach, cut into 1 lengths.
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?