Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese tofu noodle bowl
- 3 tbsp tamari or dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp mirin or 2 tsp caster sugar
- 200g firm tofu , drained, patted dry and cut into 8 cubes
- cornflour , for coating
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 1 bunch asparagus , base of stalks snapped off, cut diagonally into about 4 pieces
- 50g fresh or frozen edamame beans
- 50g frozen peas
- small piece ginger , grated
- 400g pack straight-to-wok udon noodles
- coriander leaves, to garnish
- chilli oil, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?