Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese salad with ginger soy dressing
- 4 baby gem lettuces , halved lengthways
- 200g frozen shelled edamame (soy) beans, defrosted
- 4 carrots , cut into long matchsticks
- 140g radishes , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- small onion , chopped
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?