Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese meat and potatoes
- 1 tbsp sesame or vegetable oil
- 200g beef or pork mince, or sliced beef or pork
- 2 medium onions, each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, each cut into 8 equal pieces
- 300-400ml water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake (Japanese rice wine) or red wine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar (option)
- (For the decoration)
- few green beans, boiled in salted water
- few sliced carrot, shaped in flower as photo if you like
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?