Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Tofu Salad
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, drained
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweetened rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|