Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Shrimp and Cucumber Salad
- 16 extra large or jumbo shrimp
- 1 hothouse cucumber or 2 regular cucumbers, peeled
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup loosely packed bonito flakes (optional)
- 1 scallion, white part and 3 inches of the green, sliced very fine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 30kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|