Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Restaurant Cucumber Salad
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (sambal oelek)
- salt to taste
- 2 large cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|