Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Recipe for Seafood Stew
- Squid 150 g, cleaned
- Stock 1500 ml, chicken
- Ginger peeled, cut into thin strips
- Mushrooms 25 g
- Soy 3 tbsp, sauce
- Sherry 2 tbsp, dry
- Red pepper 1 each, sliced
- Tuna 1 each, steak, cut into chunks
- Scallops 8 each, with corals
- Prawns 4 each, king, peeled
- Peas 150 g, snow
- Bean sprouts 1 handful
- Noodles 200 g, soba
- Lime 1 each, juiced
Directions:View on Fine Dining Lovers
Why don't we display directions?