Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Potato Salad
- 5 Yukon Gold potatoes (800g), peeled and cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 large carrot, peeled, quartered lengthwise, then cut into pieces
- 1 Japanese or Lebanese cucumber* (100g), thinly sliced
- 1/4 onion (60g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (preferably Kewpie)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- black pepper to taste
- 4-5 slices ham (80g), chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?