Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Fusion Guacamole
- 2 large avocados - halved, peeled, and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, or to taste, seeded and minced
- 10 shiso leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|