Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Country-Style Miso and Tofu (Hiya Shiru)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup dried Asian-style whole sardines
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package silken tofu, cubed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|