Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Japanese Beef Stir-Fry
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin or beef top round steaks (3/4" thick)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 head Chinese cabbage (bok choy), thinly sliced
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into 2"-long strips
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium green onions, cut into 2" pieces
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|